Angie Doyle (Linkedin | Twitter) and I were honoured to be accepted to Agile India 2019.
We did some exploring before the conference and were inspired by the culture, colours and people.
We went on an excellent tour to Mysore with Unventured. A trip to Bangalore wouldn’t be complete without a visit to markets and temples.
Team Lift-off: Downloadables
- Booklet: This contains instructions for each section of the Team Canvas on how to run the techniques with your teams. Download here: Your Pocket Guide to Team Lift-off
- Do it yourself Values Game:
- We used the Big Values List from Management 3.0 which can be found here.
- We created an Atmosphere Poster, download the PDF here.
- The All You Need Is… Card Game:
- We created a card game, you can download the PDF cards here (print and cut to business card size).
- Full list of needs from the Centre for Nonviolent Communication Needs Inventory can be found here.
- Needs “story card” template, you can download here.
- SMARTER Canvas
- We designed a visual canvas to unpack goal statements and create more meaningful goals for your team and personal goals. You can download the canvas here.
Thank you to all of those who attended our session. For those who did not attend, we hope that this information is useful. You are welcome to contact us with any questions by clicking this link.
We were fortunate to attend an extremely inspirational and informative presentation by Sherwin Charles, the CEO of Goodbye Malaria, at IQ Business on Tuesday evening.
It’s amazing to see the work that is being done to reduce malaria in Africa – as Goodbye Malaria say, we can eliminate malaria. They have used various creative fundraising strategies, all of which also aim to uplift the communities in which we live by supporting local artists and small businesses.
Sherwin Charles, as a qualified accountant, focussed on the ways that we can use financial innovation to enable social change. This, in conjunction with providing feedback to investors on the impact, through techniques such as Social Return on Investment (SROI) can be powerful ways to raise funds.