I was fortunate to attend Agile India 2019, hosted in Bangalore. It is Asia’s largest and first international conference on leading edge software development methods. Agile India is hosted by Agile Alliance and organized by Agile Software Community of India, a non-profit registered society founded in 2004. Their Vision is to evangelize new, better ways of building products and services that delight the users.
What an incredible experience all around. You can download a PDF of all the sketches here: Sketchnoters Guide to Agile India 2019
Here are the sketches I managed to capture:
Holacracy: Unleash entrepreneurship in your team
Coaching from the front of the room
Phil Abernathy | LinkedIn
Choose your Way of Work
10 years of transforming mindset
Scaling Enterprise Agility
Rocky Woestenborghs | Twitter| LinkedIn and Vaishal Gariwala | LinkedIn
Tuckman was wrong
The end is nigh
How leaders create an inclusive culture
That’s all folks. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Angie Doyle (Linkedin | Twitter) and I were honoured to be accepted to Agile India 2019.
We did some exploring before the conference and were inspired by the culture, colours and people.
We went on an excellent tour to Mysore with Unventured. A trip to Bangalore wouldn’t be complete without a visit to markets and temples.
Team Lift-off: Downloadables
- Booklet: This contains instructions for each section of the Team Canvas on how to run the techniques with your teams. Download here: Your Pocket Guide to Team Lift-off
- Do it yourself Values Game:
- We used the Big Values List from Management 3.0 which can be found here.
- We created an Atmosphere Poster, download the PDF here.
- The All You Need Is… Card Game:
- We created a card game, you can download the PDF cards here (print and cut to business card size).
- Full list of needs from the Centre for Nonviolent Communication Needs Inventory can be found here.
- Needs “story card” template, you can download here.
- SMARTER Canvas
- We designed a visual canvas to unpack goal statements and create more meaningful goals for your team and personal goals. You can download the canvas here.
Thank you to all of those who attended our session. For those who did not attend, we hope that this information is useful. You are welcome to contact us with any questions by clicking this link.